Lake Of The Ozarks
3524 Osage Beach Pkwy
Osage Beach, MO 65065-5622
As a frequent visitor of the Lake since the mid 1960’s, my family and I quickly fell in the love with everything this area has to offer. My dream of one day owning a home here came true in 2007 when my wife, Judy, and I purchased a permanent residence and decided to “semi” retire.
Prior to my relocation to the Lake, I resided in Joliet, Illinois. Raised in a hard working and dedicated family, strong family values and success were instilled in me at a young age. For four generations, and over 100 years of service, my family has been actively owning and operating in the funeral home business. This commitment and work ethic has not only carried through to my business at Keller Williams, but also through every aspect of my life. I am married to the love of my life, Judy, and together we have six children and thirteen grandchildren.
Furthermore, I have been involved in the real estate business for over 25 years, buying, selling, and owning my own properties. Take a look at my following list of credentials that will prove that I am the right realtor for you.
- Owner/Broker of Lake Partners Real Estate
- Owner/President of Tezak’s Funeral Home Inc.
- Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of Bagnell Dam Association of Realtors
- Member of Bagnell Dam & Lake Ozark Multiple Listing Service MLS
- Member of Lake Area Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- Board Member of Will County Center for Community Concerns Agency
- Previous School Board President
- Previous Board Member of Condo Associations in Osage Beach
"Jack helped us sell our lake house and purchase a beautiful condominium just a short distance away. He is the utmost professional and a wonderful person to talk to and get great advise from! We would recommend him highly."
-Bill & Laura Agee, Client